Commercial Loan Resources
Commercial lending has higher risk due to its size and complexity; it also requires expertise that’s costly to acquire. However, it also offers significant opportunities – when combined with solid underwriting and overhead expense management – to grow profitability.
Servion Commercial Loan Resources is a strategic partner for financial institutions in search of assistance in any area of business lending. Our services can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your institution – from facilitating growth to simplifying your commercial lending business.
- We're a leading commercial loan servicer for community FIs
- Full or tailored to fit your needs
- Portfolio management and monitoring
- Critical tracking systems for your collateral
- Loan documentation preparation
- In-house title services
- Post-closing quality control
- Risk assessment to gain insight into credit quality
- Identify and recommend proper loan structure
- Highly experienced team of underwriters
- Commercial appraisal reviews and evaluations
- Environmental reviews on Phase I and II environmental site assessments.
- Third-party vendor engagement for commercial appraisals, Phase I/II ESAs, flood, and others.
- Loan policy review and development
- Migration assistance from ALLL to CECL
- Portfolio auditing
- And much more
The Importance of Collateral Review in Commercial Lending
Chief Credit Officer Tony Lillie and Collateral Solutions Manager Janet Nelson explain why collateral review is such an important step in commercial real estate lending.Learn More